Exterior Entry Doors from Jones Paint & Glass
The front door to your home is more than just an entryway; it’s a statement. The front door is one of the first thing your company will see when they approach the home, and the last thing they’ll see as they leave. Your front entry door is a statement, reflecting the style of your home—and you—in a single frame.
Your exterior entry door should be a door a combination of style and function, providing security and protection against the elements and intruders, while showcasing the style and design of your home.
Entry Door Styles
Jones Paint & Glass offers a huge selection of entry doors, from statement exterior door styles to high-function, affordable options.
Front Entry Door Styles Available:
- Craftsman Style Exterior Doors
- Wrought Iron Front Doors
- Mahogany Front Doors
- Modern Front Doors
- Hand-Carved Entry Doors
- Arts & Crafts
- Gothic & Elliptical
- Glass Panel (arch, full panel, & more)
- Coastal Style Doors
- Screen & Storm Doors
- Contemporary Entry Doors
Wood Options & Materials: Fiberglass, Steel, Pine, Maple, Oak, Cherry, Mahogany, Douglas Fir, Alder, Walnut, Mixed Grain Douglas Fir, Hickory, Glass.
Hardware Options: Jones Paint & Glass will help you pair your ideal entry door with the best hardware for your preferred style and function. Choose from our wide range of manufacturers and styles, and from colors including distressed nickel, distressed bronze, satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, bright brass, antique brass white, gold dust, black anodized aluminum, satin stainless steel, and more.
Some brands we offer include:
Next Steps: Ready for a New Exterior Door?
Are you ready to explore exterior front entry doors from Jones Paint & Glass?
1. Talk to a Door Expert. First, talk to one of our entry door experts. They can help you choose the right front door for your style, budget, and needs. Visit our showroom to see some in-person samples of front entry doors and look at some door styles provided by our door expert.
2. Pick Out Hardware. What type of hardware would you like for your front entry door? From handles to knobs, knockers to kickplates, we’re able to offer it all. We have over a dozen colors and countless styles to choose one and are confident that we can help you pick the perfect style for your home.
3. Determine Final Cost. Once you know what type of door you’re looking for, we will help you determine the final costs, including the door, hardware, and installation. If you already know what you’d like and want to kip straight to this step.
4. Schedule Installation. You’re ready to go! Once the final financial details are taken care of, you’ll be ready to schedule installation. If you’re working with a contractor, we can work with them to determine when delivery will need to take place.
Why Choose Jones Paint & Glass for your Exterior Entry Door?
Jones Paint & Glass has been in the window and door industry for over 80 years. We’ve seen exterior front door companies come and go and have experienced those who withstand the test of time. The entry doors we offer at Jones Paint & Glass are handpicked from some of the best door manufacturers in the country.
As with all of our products, Jones Paint & Glass believes in delivering the best quality products at the most reasonable price points and offering a wide variety of options to fit your needs. We’ve provided gorgeous, statement front doors for some of the most luxurious and elegant homes in Utah, as well as simple, quality, function-forward doors at a reasonable price for single- and multi-family homes. Wherever your home falls on the spectrum, we’re confident that we can help you find the right exterior door for you.
For more information about our doors, stop by a Jones Paint & Glass showroom today, or contact us for more information or to request a free quote.